Synonyms of intellect
- 1. mind, intellect, intelligence
- usage: knowledge and intellectual ability; "he reads to improve his mind"; "he has a keen intellect"
- 2. reason, understanding, intellect, faculty, mental faculty, module
- usage: the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination; "we are told that man is endowed with reason and capable of distinguishing good from evil"
- 3. intellectual, intellect, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who uses the mind creatively
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of intellect (Dictionary)