- 1. integrate, incorporate, compound, combine
- usage: make into a whole or make part of a whole; "She incorporated his suggestions into her proposal"
- 2. desegregate, integrate, mix
- usage: open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups; "This school is completely desegregated"
- 3. integrate, change state, turn
- usage: become one; become integrated; "The students at this school integrate immediately, despite their different backgrounds"
- 4. integrate, calculate, cipher, cypher, compute, work out, reckon, figure
- usage: calculate the integral of; calculate by integration
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. incorporate, incorporated, integrated, merged, unified, united (vs. divided)
- usage: formed or united into a whole
- 2. integrated (vs. nonintegrated), coordinated, co-ordinated, interconnected, unified, embedded, incorporated, introjected, tight-knit, tightly knit
- usage: formed into a whole or introduced into another entity; "a more closely integrated economic and political system"- Dwight D.Eisenhower; "an integrated Europe"
- 3. integrated (vs. segregated), co-ed, coeducational, desegrated, nonsegregated, unsegregated, interracial, mixed, mainstreamed, integrative, joint, united
- usage: not segregated; designated as available to all races or groups; "integrated schools"
- 4. integrated, structured, organic (vs. inorganic)
- usage: resembling a living organism in organization or development; "society as an integrated whole"
All rights reserved.
See also: integrated (Dictionary)