WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. integrate, incorporate, compound, combine
- usage: make into a whole or make part of a whole; "She incorporated his suggestions into her proposal"
- 2. desegregate, integrate, mix
- usage: open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups; "This school is completely desegregated"
- 3. integrate, change state, turn
- usage: become one; become integrated; "The students at this school integrate immediately, despite their different backgrounds"
- 4. integrate, calculate, cipher, cypher, compute, work out, reckon, figure
- usage: calculate the integral of; calculate by integration
All rights reserved.
See also: integrate (Dictionary)