- 1. intangible, intangible asset, assets
- usage: assets that are saleable though not material or physical
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. intangible (vs. tangible)
- usage: (of especially business assets) not having physical substance or intrinsic productive value; "intangible assets such as good will"
- 2. intangible (vs. tangible), impalpable, abstract
- usage: incapable of being perceived by the senses especially the sense of touch; "the intangible constituent of energy"- James Jeans
- 3. intangible, unidentifiable (vs. identifiable)
- usage: hard to pin down or identify; "an intangible feeling of impending disaster"
- 4. intangible, nonphysical, immaterial (vs. material), nonmaterial
- usage: lacking substance or reality; incapable of being touched or seen; "that intangible thing--the soul"
All rights reserved.
See also: intangible (Dictionary)