Synonyms of insured
- 1. insured, insured person, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person whose interests are protected by an insurance policy; a person who contracts for an insurance policy that indemnifies him against loss of property or life or health etc.
- 1. see, check, insure, see to it, ensure, control, ascertain, assure, verify
- usage: be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something; "He verified that the valves were closed"; "See that the curtains are closed"; "control the quality of the product"
- 2. guarantee, ensure, insure, assure, secure
- usage: make certain of; "This nest egg will ensure a nice retirement for us"; "Preparation will guarantee success!"
- 3. cover, insure, underwrite, guarantee, warrant
- usage: protect by insurance; "The insurance won't cover this"
- 4. insure, protect
- usage: take out insurance for
- 1. insured (vs. uninsured), insurable
- usage: covered by insurance; "an insured risk"; "all members of the film cast and crew are insured"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of insured (Dictionary)