Synonyms of insurance
- 1. insurance, security, protection
- usage: promise of reimbursement in the case of loss; paid to people or companies so concerned about hazards that they have made prepayments to an insurance company
- 2. policy, insurance policy, insurance, contract
- usage: written contract or certificate of insurance; "you should have read the small print on your policy"
- 3. indemnity, insurance, protection, shelter
- usage: protection against future loss
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of insurance (Dictionary)