Synonyms of insulation
- 1. insulation, insularity, insularism, detachment, isolation
- usage: the state of being isolated or detached; "the insulation of England was preserved by the English Channel"
- 2. insulating material, insulant, insulation, building material
- usage: a material that reduces or prevents the transmission of heat or sound or electricity
- 3. insulation, protection
- usage: the act of protecting something by surrounding it with material that reduces or prevents the transmission of sound or heat or electricity
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of insulation (Dictionary)