Synonyms of instruct
- 1. teach, learn, instruct, inform
- usage: impart skills or knowledge to; "I taught them French"; "He instructed me in building a boat"
- 2. instruct, order, tell, enjoin, say
- usage: give instructions or directions for some task; "She instructed the students to work on their pronunciation"
- 3. instruct, apprise, apprize, inform
- usage: make aware of; "Have the students been apprised of the tuition hike?"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of instruct (Dictionary)