WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. installment, payment
- usage: a payment of part of a debt; usually paid at regular intervals
- 2. episode, installment, instalment, broadcast, program, programme
- usage: a part of a broadcast serial
- 3. installment, instalment, text, textual matter
- usage: a part of a published serial
- 4. installation, installing, installment, instalment, beginning, start, commencement
- usage: the act of installing something (as equipment); "the telephone installation took only a few minutes"
All rights reserved.
See also: installment (Dictionary)