Synonyms of installation
- 1. installation, installing, installment, instalment, beginning, start, commencement
- usage: the act of installing something (as equipment); "the telephone installation took only a few minutes"
- 2. facility, installation, artifact, artefact
- usage: a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry; "the assembly plant is an enormous facility"
- 3. initiation, induction, installation, ceremony, ceremonial, ceremonial occasion, observance
- usage: a formal entry into an organization or position or office; "his initiation into the club"; "he was ordered to report for induction into the army"; "he gave a speech as part of his installation into the hall of fame"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of installation (Dictionary)