WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. instability, disorder
- usage: an unstable order
- 2. instability, undependability, undependableness, unreliability, unreliableness
- usage: unreliability attributable to being unstable
- 3. imbalance, instability, unbalance, disequilibrium
- usage: a lack of balance or state of disequilibrium; "a hormonal imbalance"
- 4. instability, unstableness, unsteadiness
- usage: the quality or attribute of being unstable and irresolute
All rights reserved.
See also: instability (Dictionary)