WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. insignificant, undistinguished, unnoticeable (vs. noticeable)
- usage: not worthy of notice
- 2. insignificant, meaningless (vs. meaningful), nonmeaningful
- usage: signifying nothing; "insignificant sounds"
- 3. insignificant, peanut, minor (vs. major)
- usage: of little importance or influence or power; of minor status; "a minor, insignificant bureaucrat"; "peanut politicians"
- 4. insignificant (vs. significant), unimportant, hole-and-corner, hole-in-corner, flimsy, fragile, slight, tenuous, thin, inappreciable, light, superficial, trivial, meaningless#1, nonmeaningful, unimportant
- usage: devoid of importance, meaning, or force
All rights reserved.
See also: insignificant (Dictionary)