- 1. inside, interior, region, part
- usage: the region that is inside of something
- 2. inside, interior, surface
- usage: the inner or enclosed surface of something
- 1. inside (vs. outside), wrong, internal
- usage: relating to or being on the side closer to the center or within a defined space; "he reached into his inside jacket pocket"; "inside out"; "an inside pitch is between home plate and the batter"
- 2. inside(prenominal), interior (vs. exterior)
- usage: being or applying to the inside of a building; "an inside wall"
- 3. inside, inner, privileged, exclusive (vs. inclusive)
- usage: confined to an exclusive group; "privy to inner knowledge"; "inside information"; "privileged information"
- 4. inside, inner(prenominal) (vs. outer)
- usage: away from the outer edge; "an inner lahne"; "the inside lane"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. inside, indoors
- usage: within a building; "in winter we play inside"
- 2. inside, within
- usage: on the inside; "inside, the car is a mess"
- 3. inwardly, inside
- usage: with respect to private feelings; "inwardly, she was raging"
- 4. at heart, at bottom, deep down, inside, in spite of appearance
- usage: in reality; "she is very kind at heart"
All rights reserved.
See also: inside (Dictionary)