- 1. inset, picture, image, icon, ikon
- usage: a small picture inserted within the bounds or a larger one
- 2. insert, inset, artifact, artefact
- usage: an artifact that is inserted or is to be inserted
- 3. gusset, inset, piece of cloth, piece of material
- usage: a piece of material used to strengthen or enlarge a garment
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. inset, insert, enclose, inclose, stick in, put in, introduce
- usage: set or place in
All rights reserved.
See also: inset (Dictionary)