- 1. input signal, input, signal, signaling, sign
- usage: signal going into an electronic system
- 2. remark, comment, input, statement
- usage: a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information; "from time to time she contributed a personal comment on his account"
- 3. stimulation, stimulus, stimulant, input, information
- usage: any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action
- 4. input, component, constituent, element
- usage: a component of production; something that goes into the production of output
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. input, insert, infix, enter, introduce
- usage: enter (data or a program) into a computer
All rights reserved.
See also: input (Dictionary)