Synonyms of inoculating
- 1. inoculating, vaccinating, protection
- usage: the act of protecting against disease by introducing a vaccine into the body to induce immunity; "doctors examined the recruits but nurses did the inoculating"
- 1. inoculate, inform
- usage: introduce an idea or attitude into the mind of; "My teachers inoculated me with their beliefs"
- 2. inoculate, insert, enclose, inclose, stick in, put in, introduce
- usage: introduce a microorganism into
- 3. immunize, immunise, inoculate, vaccinate, inject, shoot
- usage: perform vaccinations or produce immunity in by inoculation; "We vaccinate against scarlet fever"; "The nurse vaccinated the children in the school"
- 4. inoculate, propagate
- usage: insert a bud for propagation
- 5. inoculate, impregnate
- usage: impregnate with the virus or germ of a disease in order to render immune
All rights reserved.