WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. inoculate, inform
- usage: introduce an idea or attitude into the mind of; "My teachers inoculated me with their beliefs"
- 2. inoculate, insert, enclose, inclose, stick in, put in, introduce
- usage: introduce a microorganism into
- 3. immunize, immunise, inoculate, vaccinate, inject, shoot
- usage: perform vaccinations or produce immunity in by inoculation; "We vaccinate against scarlet fever"; "The nurse vaccinated the children in the school"
- 4. inoculate, propagate
- usage: insert a bud for propagation
- 5. inoculate, impregnate
- usage: impregnate with the virus or germ of a disease in order to render immune
All rights reserved.
See also: inoculate (Dictionary)