Synonyms of innocuous
- 1. innocuous (vs. noxious), innoxious, harmless
- usage: not injurious to physical or mental health
- 2. innocuous, unobjectionable, inoffensive (vs. offensive)
- usage: not causing disapproval; "it was an innocuous remark"; "confined himself to innocuous generalities"; "unobjectionable behavior"
- 3. innocent, innocuous, harmless (vs. harmful)
- usage: lacking intent or capacity to injure; "an innocent prank"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of innocuous (Dictionary)