WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. artlessness, innocence, ingenuousness, naturalness, naivete, naivety, naiveness
- usage: the quality of innocent naivete
- 2. purity, pureness, sinlessness, innocence, whiteness, condition, status
- usage: the state of being unsullied by sin or moral wrong; lacking a knowledge of evil
- 3. innocence, condition, status
- usage: a state or condition of being innocent of a specific crime or offense; "the trial established his innocence"
All rights reserved.
See also: innocence (Dictionary)