Synonyms of innate
- 1. unconditioned (vs. conditioned), innate, unlearned, naive
- usage: not established by conditioning or learning; "an unconditioned reflex"
- 2. natural, born(predicate), innate(predicate), intelligent (vs. unintelligent)
- usage: being talented through inherited qualities; "a natural leader"; "a born musician"; "an innate talent"
- 3. congenital, inborn, innate, noninheritable (vs. inheritable), nonheritable
- usage: present at birth but not necessarily hereditary; acquired during fetal development
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of innate (Dictionary)