- 1. ink, liquid
- usage: a liquid used for printing or writing or drawing
- 2. ink, liquid body substance, bodily fluid, body fluid, humor, humour
- usage: dark protective fluid ejected into the water by cuttlefish and other cephalopods
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ink, sign
- usage: append one's signature to; "They inked the contract"
- 2. ink, mark
- usage: mark, coat, cover, or stain with ink; "he inked his finger"
- 3. ink, fill, fill up, make full
- usage: fill with ink; "ink a pen"
All rights reserved.
See also: ink (Dictionary)