Synonyms of ingrained
- 1. ingrain, grain, penetrate, perforate
- usage: thoroughly work in; "His hands were grained with dirt"
- 2. impress, ingrain, instill, affect, impress, move, strike
- usage: produce or try to produce a vivid impression of; "Mother tried to ingrain respect for our elders in us"
- 1. deep-rooted, deep-seated, implanted, ingrained, planted, established (vs. unestablished), constituted
- usage: (used especially of ideas or principles) deeply rooted; firmly fixed or held; "deep-rooted prejudice"; "deep-seated differences of opinion"; "implanted convictions"; "ingrained habits of a lifetime"; "a deeply planted need"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ingrained (Dictionary)