Synonyms of informed
- 1. inform, communicate, intercommunicate
- usage: impart knowledge of some fact, state or affairs, or event to; "I informed him of his rights"
- 2. inform, change, alter, modify
- usage: give character or essence to; "The principles that inform modern teaching"
- 3. inform, inform
- usage: act as an informer; "She had informed on her own parents for years"
- 1. informed (vs. uninformed), abreast(predicate), au courant, au fait, up on(predicate), advised, conversant(predicate), familiar(predicate), educated, enlightened, hep, hip, hip to(predicate), knowing, wise(predicate), wise to(predicate), knowledgeable, knowing, privy(predicate), well-read, educated, enlightened, sophisticated
- usage: having much knowledge or education; "an informed public"; "informed opinion"; "the informed customer"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of informed (Dictionary)