Synonyms of informative
- 1. enlightening (vs. unenlightening), informative, illuminating
- usage: tending to increase knowledge or dissipate ignorance; "an enlightening glimpse of government in action"; "an illuminating lecture"
- 2. instructive (vs. uninstructive), informative, clarifying, elucidative, demonstrative, illustrative, didactic, didactical, doctrinaire, educative, educational, explanatory, expository, expositive, interpretative, interpretive, ostensive, preachy, informative#3, informatory
- usage: serving to instruct or enlighten or inform
- 3. informative (vs. uninformative), informatory, advisory, consultative, consultatory, consultive, exemplifying, illustrative, newsy, revealing, telling, telltale(prenominal), instructive#1, informative
- usage: providing or conveying information
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of informative (Dictionary)