- 1. space, infinite, attribute
- usage: the unlimited expanse in which everything is located; "they tested his ability to locate objects in space"; "the boundless regions of the infinite"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. infinite (vs. finite), boundless, unbounded, limitless, dateless, endless, sempiternal, endless, inexhaustible, unlimited, immortal
- usage: having no limits or boundaries in time or space or extent or magnitude; "the infinite ingenuity of man"; "infinite wealth"
- 2. infinite (vs. finite), non-finite
- usage: of verbs; having neither person nor number nor mood (as a participle or gerund or infinitive); "infinite verb form"
- 3. countless, infinite, innumerable, innumerous, multitudinous, myriad, numberless, uncounted, unnumberable, unnumbered, unnumerable, incalculable (vs. calculable)
- usage: too numerous to be counted; "incalculable riches"; "countless hours"; "an infinite number of reasons"; "innumerable difficulties"; "the multitudinous seas"; "myriad stars"; "untold thousands"
- 4. infinite, absolute (vs. relative)
- usage: total and all-embracing; "God's infinite wisdom"
All rights reserved.
See also: infinite (Dictionary)