WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. infiltrate, percolate, sink in, permeate, filter
- usage: cause (a liquid) to enter by penetrating the interstices
- 2. infiltrate, penetrate, join, fall in, get together
- usage: enter a group or organization in order to spy on the members; "The student organization was infiltrated by a traitor"
- 3. infiltrate, percolate, sink in, permeate, filter
- usage: pass into or through by filtering or permeating; "the substance infiltrated the material"
- 4. infiltrate, pass through, pass, go through, go across
- usage: pass through an enemy line; in a military conflict
All rights reserved.
See also: infiltrate (Dictionary)