Synonyms of inebriated
- 1. exhilarate, tickle pink, inebriate, thrill, exalt, beatify, elate, lift up, uplift, pick up, intoxicate
- usage: fill with sublime emotion; "The children were thrilled at the prospect of going to the movies"; "He was inebriated by his phenomenal success"
- 2. intoxicate, soak, inebriate, affect
- usage: make drunk (with alcoholic drinks)
- 3. souse, soak, inebriate, hit it up, drink, booze, fuddle
- usage: become drunk or drink excessively
- 1. intoxicated (vs. sober), drunk, inebriated, bacchanalian, bacchanal, bacchic, carousing, orgiastic, beery, besotted, blind drunk, blotto, crocked, cockeyed, fuddled, loaded, pie-eyed, pissed, pixilated, plastered, slopped, sloshed, smashed, soaked, soused, sozzled, squiffy, stiff, tight, wet, potty, tiddly, tipsy, bibulous, boozy, drunken, sottish, doped, drugged, narcotized, narcotised, half-seas-over, high, mellow, hopped-up, stoned
- usage: stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol); "a noisy crowd of intoxicated sailors"; "helplessly inebriated"
All rights reserved.