Synonyms of industrial
- 1. industrial
- usage: of or relating to or resulting from industry; "industrial output"
- 2. industrial (vs. nonindustrial), developed, highly-developed, industrialized, industrialised, postindustrial, progressive
- usage: having highly developed industries; "the industrial revolution"; "an industrial nation"
- 3. industrial, blue-collar (vs. white-collar)
- usage: employed in industry; "the industrial classes"; "industrial work"
- 4. industrial, heavy-duty (vs. light-duty)
- usage: suitable to stand up to hard wear; "industrial carpeting"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of industrial (Dictionary)