WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. individuality, individualism, individuation, trait
- usage: the quality of being individual; "so absorbed by the movement that she lost all sense of individuality"
- 2. individualism, belief
- usage: a belief in the importance of the individual and the virtue of self-reliance and personal independence
- 3. individualism, laissez faire, doctrine, philosophy, philosophical system, school of thought, ism
- usage: the doctrine that government should not interfere in commercial affairs
All rights reserved.
See also: individualism (Dictionary)