- 1. anil, indigo, indigotin, dye, dyestuff
- usage: a blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically
- 2. indigo, indigo plant, Indigofera tinctoria, shrub, bush
- usage: deciduous subshrub of southeastern Asia having pinnate leaves and clusters of red or purple flowers; a source of indigo dye
- 3. indigo, violet, reddish blue
- usage: a blue-violet color
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. indigo, colored (vs. uncolored), coloured, colorful
- usage: having a color between blue and violet; "indigo flowers"
All rights reserved.
See also: indigo (Dictionary)