Synonyms of indenture
- 1. indentation, indenture, concave shape, concavity, incurvation, incurvature
- usage: a concave cut into a surface or edge (as in a coastline)
- 2. indenture, written agreement
- usage: formal agreement between the issuer of bonds and the bondholders as to terms of the debt
- 3. indenture, contract
- usage: a contract binding one party into the service of another for a specified term
- 4. indentation, indention, indent, indenture, space, blank space, place
- usage: the space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
- 1. indenture, indent, oblige, bind, hold, obligate
- usage: bind by or as if by indentures, as of an apprentice or servant; "an indentured servant"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of indenture (Dictionary)