WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. indentation, indenture, concave shape, concavity, incurvation, incurvature
- usage: a concave cut into a surface or edge (as in a coastline)
- 2. pitting, roughness, indentation, corrosion, corroding, erosion
- usage: the formation of small pits in a surface as a consequence of corrosion
- 3. indentation, indention, indent, indenture, space, blank space, place
- usage: the space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
- 4. indentation, change of shape
- usage: the act of cutting into an edge with toothlike notches or angular incisions
All rights reserved.
See also: indentation (Dictionary)