- 1. indent, order, purchase order
- usage: an order for goods to be exported or imported
- 2. indentation, indention, indent, indenture, space, blank space, place
- usage: the space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. indent, format, arrange
- usage: set in from the margin; "Indent the paragraphs of a letter"
- 2. indent, cut
- usage: cut or tear along an irregular line so that the parts can later be matched for authentication; "indent the documents"
- 3. indent, dent, flex, bend, deform, twist, turn
- usage: make a depression into; "The bicycle dented my car"
- 4. indent, notch
- usage: notch the edge of or make jagged
- 5. indenture, indent, oblige, bind, hold, obligate
- usage: bind by or as if by indentures, as of an apprentice or servant; "an indentured servant"
All rights reserved.
See also: indent (Dictionary)