WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. indecisive (vs. decisive), on the fence(predicate), undecided, hesitant, hesitating, suspensive, irresolute
- usage: characterized by lack of decision and firmness; "an indecisive manager brought the enterprise to a standstill"
- 2. indecisive (vs. decisive), inconclusive, irresolute
- usage: not definitely settling something; "a long and indecisive war"
- 3. indecisive, indefinite (vs. definite)
- usage: not clearly defined; "indecisive boundaries running through mountains"
All rights reserved.
See also: indecisive (Dictionary)