WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. incursion, entrance, entering, entry, ingress, incoming
- usage: the act of entering some territory or domain (often in large numbers); "the incursion of television into the American living room"
- 2. penetration, incursion, attack, onslaught, onset, onrush
- usage: an attack that penetrates into enemy territory
- 3. incursion, mistake, error, fault
- usage: the mistake of incurring liability or blame
All rights reserved.
See also: incursion (Dictionary)