Synonyms of incurring
- 1. incurring, acquisition
- usage: acquiring or coming into something (usually undesirable); "incurring debts is easier than paying them"
- 1. incur, subject
- usage: make oneself subject to; bring upon oneself; become liable to; "People who smoke incur a great danger to their health"
- 2. receive, get, find, obtain, incur, change
- usage: receive a specified treatment (abstract); "These aspects of civilization do not find expression or receive an interpretation"; "His movie received a good review"; "I got nothing but trouble for my good intentions"
All rights reserved.