Synonyms of incriminating
- 1. incriminate, imply, inculpate, suggest, evoke, paint a picture
- usage: suggest that someone is guilty
- 2. accuse, impeach, incriminate, criminate, charge, accuse
- usage: bring an accusation against; level a charge against; "The neighbors accused the man of spousal abuse"
- 1. criminative, criminatory, incriminating, incriminatory, inculpatory (vs. exculpatory), inculpative
- usage: charging or suggestive of guilt or blame; "incriminatory testimony"
All rights reserved.