Synonyms of increased
- 1. increase, change magnitude
- usage: become bigger or greater in amount; "The amount of work increased"
- 2. increase, change, alter, modify
- usage: make bigger or more; "The boss finally increased her salary"; "The university increased the number of students it admitted"
- 1. increased (vs. decreased), accrued, accumulated, augmented, enhanced, hyperbolic, inflated, exaggerated, magnified, enlarged, multiplied, raised(prenominal), elevated, redoubled
- usage: made greater in size or amount or degree
All rights reserved.