- 1. integrate, incorporate, compound, combine
- usage: make into a whole or make part of a whole; "She incorporated his suggestions into her proposal"
- 2. incorporate, contain, comprise, include
- usage: include or contain; have as a component; "A totally new idea is comprised in this paper"; "The record contains many old songs from the 1930's"
- 3. incorporate, make, create
- usage: form a corporation
- 4. incorporate, take in, gather in
- usage: unite or merge with something already in existence; "incorporate this document with those pertaining to the same case"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. incorporate, incorporated, integrated, merged, unified, united (vs. divided)
- usage: formed or united into a whole
- 2. corporate, incorporated, organized (vs. unorganized)
- usage: organized and maintained as a legal corporation; "a special agency set up in corporate form"; "an incorporated town"
- 3. incorporated, integrated (vs. nonintegrated)
- usage: introduced into as a part of the whole; "the ideas incorporated in his revised manuscript"
All rights reserved.
See also: incorporated (Dictionary)