WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. inconsistent (vs. consistent), at odds(predicate), conflicting, contradictory, self-contradictory, discrepant, incompatible, spotty, uneven, scratchy, unconformable, unreconciled, variable
- usage: displaying a lack of consistency; "inconsistent statements cannot both be true at the same time"; "inconsistent with the roadmap"
- 2. inconsistent, irreconcilable (vs. reconcilable), unreconcilable
- usage: not capable of being made consistent or harmonious; "inconsistent accounts"
- 3. discrepant, inconsistent, incongruous (vs. congruous)
- usage: not in agreement
All rights reserved.
See also: inconsistent (Dictionary)