- 1. entrance, entering, entry, ingress, incoming, arrival
- usage: the act of entering; "she made a grand entrance"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. incoming (vs. outgoing), inbound, inward, designate(postnominal), elect(postnominal), future(prenominal), next, succeeding(prenominal), in(prenominal), inflowing, influent, inpouring, future
- usage: arriving at a place or position; "incoming class"; "incoming mail"
- 2. incoming (vs. outgoing)
- usage: entering upon a position of office vacated by another; "the incoming president"
All rights reserved.
See also: incoming (Dictionary)