WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. inclusion, situation, state of affairs
- usage: the state of being included
- 2. inclusion, comprehension, involvement
- usage: the relation of comprising something; "he admired the inclusion of so many ideas in such a short work"
- 3. inclusion body, cellular inclusion, inclusion, body
- usage: any small intracellular body found within another (characteristic of certain diseases); "an inclusion in the cytoplasm of the cell"
- 4. inclusion, increase, step-up
- usage: the act of including
All rights reserved.
See also: inclusion (Dictionary)