WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. inclinometer, navigational instrument
- usage: an instrument showing the angle that an aircraft makes with the horizon
- 2. inclinometer, dip circle, measuring instrument, measuring system, measuring device
- usage: a measuring instrument for measuring the angle of magnetic dip (as from an airplane)
- 3. clinometer, inclinometer, surveying instrument, surveyor's instrument
- usage: an instrument used by surveyors in order to measure an angle of inclination or elevation
All rights reserved.
See also: inclinometer (Dictionary)