- 1. incense, compound, chemical compound
- usage: a substance that produces a fragrant odor when burned
- 2. incense, aroma, fragrance, perfume, scent
- usage: the pleasing scent produced when incense is burned; "incense filled the room"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cense, incense, thurify, odorize, odourise, scent
- usage: perfume especially with a censer
- 2. infuriate, exasperate, incense, anger
- usage: make furious
All rights reserved.
See also: incense (Dictionary)