- 1. disable, disenable, incapacitate, change, alter, modify
- usage: make unable to perform a certain action; "disable this command on your computer"
- 2. disable, invalid, incapacitate, handicap, injure, wound
- usage: injure permanently; "He was disabled in a car accident"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. helpless, incapacitated, powerless (vs. powerful)
- usage: lacking in or deprived of strength or power; "lying ill and helpless"; "helpless with laughter"
All rights reserved.
See also: incapacitated (Dictionary)