WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. impropriety, improperness, demeanor, demeanour, behavior, behaviour, conduct, deportment
- usage: an improper demeanor
- 2. impropriety, condition, status
- usage: the condition of being improper
- 3. indecency, impropriety, misbehavior, misbehaviour, misdeed
- usage: an indecent or improper act
- 4. familiarity, impropriety, indecorum, liberty, misbehavior, misbehaviour, misdeed
- usage: an act of undue intimacy
All rights reserved.
See also: impropriety (Dictionary)