- 1. imprinting, learning, acquisition
- usage: a learning process in early life whereby species specific patterns of behavior are established
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. imprint, form, influence, act upon, work
- usage: establish or impress firmly in the mind; "We imprint our ideas onto our children"
- 2. impress, imprint, change surface
- usage: mark or stamp with or as if with pressure; "To make a batik, you impress a design with wax"
All rights reserved.
See also: imprinting (Dictionary)