Synonyms of impinging
- 1. contact, impinging, striking, happening, occurrence, occurrent, natural event
- usage: the physical coming together of two or more things; "contact with the pier scraped paint from the hull"
- 1. impinge, encroach, entrench, trench, trespass, take advantage
- usage: impinge or infringe upon; "This impinges on my rights as an individual"; "This matter entrenches on other domains"
- 2. encroach, infringe, impinge, advance, progress, pass on, move on, march on, go on
- usage: advance beyond the usual limit
All rights reserved.