Synonyms of impersonate
- 1. impersonate, portray, act, play, represent
- usage: assume or act the character of; "She impersonates Madonna"; "The actor portrays an elderly, lonely man"
- 2. impersonate, mock
- usage: represent another person with comic intentions
- 3. pose, impersonate, personate, deceive, betray, lead astray
- usage: pretend to be someone you are not; sometimes with fraudulent intentions; "She posed as the Czar's daughter"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of impersonate (Dictionary)