Synonyms of imperial
- 1. imperial, imperial beard, beard, face fungus, whiskers
- usage: a small tufted beard worn by Emperor Napoleon III
- 2. imperial, baggage, luggage
- usage: a piece of luggage carried on top of a coach
- 1. imperial
- usage: relating to or associated with an empire; "imperial colony"; "the imperial gallon was standardized legally throughout the British Empire"
- 2. imperial
- usage: of or belonging to the British Imperial System of weights and measures
- 3. imperial
- usage: befitting or belonging to an emperor or empress; "imperial palace"
- 4. imperial, majestic, purple, regal, royal, noble (vs. lowborn)
- usage: belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler; "golden age of imperial splendor"; "purple tyrant"; "regal attire"; "treated with royal acclaim"; "the royal carriage of a stag's head"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of imperial (Dictionary)